La-Mulana on WiiWare!

La-Mulana on WiiWare!
Click for more info! Hooray, shameless plugs!

Friday, August 28, 2009

What I'm doing here on this site

Hello all, this is Hyruleboy, you may or may not know me, but I'm a lover of games that slip under that radar of the general public, dodge in the shadows no matter how hard the press reveal it, and generally just are unknown.

Earlier today in an email, I told a close internet buddy(Ello thar Krust'!) about the game known as Psychonauts, which I purchased on steam a while back, and after I descibed it to him, he said to me, "Wow it sounds great the way you described it. Ever think about doing reviews?"

I reminded him that I used to do reviews, and he told me I should dedicate a blog to reviewing games.(And instant noodles, but that may or not happen.) That is the reason I am here. The name was suggested by him to be "Hyruleboy's blog of life, fun, and cheese sandwich reviews" but that was to long, so there's where the title's from. Actually, I was going to go by "The Niche Gamer" but another guy took a very similar name. Bleh. Maybe I should have just gone with it.

Anyway, in this blog, I wil reccomend, review, and talk about games that are off the beaten path. And some or a lot of them may be free so there's a good incentive to stay around, I'll try to update a lot. Expect some random tidbits of nonesense thrown in too.

Welp, thanks for reading this, see you when this blog really starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment